Charles E. Rose III, MD
Dr. Charles Rose is a graduate of Virginia Tech University in 1998 and the University of Louisville School of Medicine in 2002, with subsequent Internship and Residency at the University of Alabama in Birmingham in 2005. He completed his Fellowship in Infectious Disease in 2007 at the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, Georgia. Dr. Rose is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease and has been practicing Infectious Disease at Lexington Infectious Disease Consultants, PSC since July, 2007. He is a member of the Infectious Disease Society of America as well as the Kentucky Medical Society.
- "I love Dr. Rose. He is one of my favorite doctors ever and I have had a lot. Thank you all for caring about me!"
- "Dr Rose is different from some doctors who do not try to explain complex facts. He takes the time to be sure I understand what is going on."
- "I met Dr. Rose as a patient at Central Baptist. He saw and treated me quickly. When I was discharged, his instructions and explanations were
clear. When I consulted him on a follow-up issue,he was clear in answering my questions and concerns"
- "Dr. Rose deserves special recognition. He has been wonderful answering all my questions and my questions my family had. He never talked
down to us or belittled us in any way, despite how simple our questions or how little our understanding of my condition. He never rushes,
makes sure everyone is satisfied with the treatment plan, and has a great attitude. It seems so simple, but a lot of other doctors could learn a
thing or two from his patient approach and relationships."
- "Dr Rose listened well, answered my questions and concerns and explained the course of treatment."
- "Very personable and professional; always took necessary time."