Michael J. Miedler, MD
Dr. Michael Miedler is a graduate of Miami University in 1994 and The Medical College of Ohio Medical School in 1998, with subsequent Internship and Residency at The Ohio State University Medical Center in 2001. He completed his Infectious Disease Fellowship in 2003 at The Ohio State University Medical Center in Columbus, Ohio. Dr. Miedler is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease and has practiced Infectious Disease at Lexington Infectious Disease Consultants, PSC since 2003. Dr. Miedler is a member of the Infectious Disease Society of America as well as the Kentucky Medical Association.
- "I have great confidence in Dr. Miedler. He listened to my concerns and answered them as well as possible. The staff was very friendly and
helpful as well. I felt that I received the best care possible. Thanks again."
- "Dr. Miedler is very good. Also, the nurses are excellent,"
- "Dr. Miedler and his staff were excellent"
- "He was very nice!"
- "The nursing staff and Dr. Miedler were very professional and did a great job explaining each procedure and answering my questions"
- "Very cordial, knowledgeable, and answered any and all questions."
- "He was caring and knowledgeable in his office and in the hospital."
- "Dr. Miedler took time to ensure my patient care was his priority. ."