Elizabeth A. Piercy, MD
Dr. Elizabeth Piercy is a graduate of Bryn Mawr College in 1978 and Thomas Jefferson University Medical School in 1983, with subsequent Internship and Residency at the Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas in 1986. She completed her Infectious Disease Fellowship in 1988 at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Texas. Dr. Piercy is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease, and has practiced Infectious Disease at Lexington Infectious Disease Consultants, PSC, since 1993. Dr. Piercy is a member of the Infectious Disease Society of America as well as the Kentucky Medical Association.
- "I was very impressed with Dr. Piercy's bedside manner and knowledge in my care."
- "Both Dr. Piercy and the office staff were great! Dr. Piercy did a great job of looking out for my best welfare. I was always greeted with
- "Dr Piercy was absolutely the best doctor I have ever been seen by. She was kind, understanding & extremely helpful! My experience with
her was a blessing!"
- "I had an excellent experience! Dr. Piercy and her staff are amazing!"
- "Dr. Piercy is a wonderful, caring, and compassionate person."
- "She was very good, took her time and answered all my questions ."
- "She did an excellent job in treating me and did so with compassion."